Saturday, January 21, 2012

Beautiful day!

It was another gorgeous day here!  I think it got up to 74 and that's about perfect.  Right now it's still 64 degrees.  I just love the abundant sunshine!! 

We had our monthly breakfast up at the clubhouse this morning - scrambled eggs, biscuits & gravy, pancakes and sausage, plus juice or coffee.  The men fix breakfast and some of the women serve.  It was a good way to start a day.  Dave squeezed some oranges last night...made us some wonderfully sweet orange juice! 

Bob & Dave washed Bob & Ann's mobile home this morning, but Dave was pooped, so they only did that one.  Ours will have to wait until next week.  I took a nap in my chair this afternoon.  I've been so stuffed up that I'm just exhausted...too hard to breathe, I guess.  When I woke up I watched my Cyclones play basketball at Texas Tech...good win, especially on the road.  Love the way they have been making their free throws.  Now I'm watch the Indian Hills game on my computer!  Isn't that something??

More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...