Wednesday, January 18, 2012

What a day!

We started our days by going to coffee at the clubhouse.  You've got to understand that I don't normally drink coffee, but I do here.  It's a social thing!  Every Wednesday morning we have coffee and rolls or bagels...and hear about any upcoming activities, celebrate birthdays and anniversaries, welcome any newcomers or returnees, and go over winners of the bowling, cribbage, euchre, golf, etc.  It's fun!

Dave left after he had his coffee and roll.  He went to Sarasota to help his dad clean the lint out of their dryer and do some other odd jobs.  He didn't get back here until about 4:45.  While he was gone, I had some paperwork to do, but mostly I played games and read.  I'm reading "Water for Elephants" - it's one of those books you don't want to put down!  I fell asleep in my chair and was awakened by pouring rain!!  So I just sat here listening to the rain!!  Very soothing! 

This evening, Dave's reading a book on his Kindle Fire and I've been reading on my Kindle.  We're sure glad we got them!!  More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...