Tuesday, January 17, 2012

L stands for...

loser!  I didn't win at bingo tonight - :( !  Actually I won one of the door prizes, so I guess I can't say that I didn't win...but I didn't win any money!  Ann won 2 games!  You'd think she could share!  It's always fun whether you win or not...but it's more fun to win!

Dave bowled this morning - not well, but he bowled!  I took the money and helped do the books.  Ann won one of the cribbage hands at bowling too...do you see a pattern here?

We went to wash our car after bowling (usually a 15 minute job at the most.)  As my car was in the lineup to be washed, one of the electrical transformers at the car wash caught on fire and it took about 45 minutes to get my car back.  They couldn't refund anyone's money, because the cash register/computer was down as well.  What a joke!  We were to meet the other bowlers for lunch, but by the time we got out of the car wash, I'm sure they were on their way home.  So, we stopped at Peter's for lunch (great food) and then came home.  This afternoon, Ann and I went to JoAnn's and to Home Goods.  We were gone long enough that when I got home, Dave had installed about half of the floor in the bathroom.  Tonight while I was at bingo, he got trim down around the part of the floor that he had done.  It's going to be really pretty! 

Tomorrow Dave's going to Sarasota to help Maury and Roberta.  I'm going to coffee at the clubhouse and then I'm going to loaf all day!!!  More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...