Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Beautiful Day!

This was another beautiful day in Florida.  It was 75 degrees when we came out of bowling about noon.  Bowling was pretty good.  I had a 137, 120 and 115.  I was so close to having a great game!  My first ball almost every frame was good...I just struggled picking up the spares.  I also had 3 aces for the poker hand, but my neighbor had a flush...bummer!  We had 26 bowlers today - 9 on 2 sets of lanes and 8 on the other two. 

Thirty-four of us went to lunch at Fat Cat's.  The food I had was good and so was Dave's...however, the service was horrible.  We had a male waiter and I don't think he'd ever done that before!  He took our drink orders and then took over 30 minutes delivering twelve drinks.  Then 45-60 minutes after we got there he took our food orders...it was about 1 hr and 20 minutes before we got our food...and then Bob & Ann didn't get theres.  Once they finally got it, most everyone else was done and they didn't take anything off their bill...also, Bob's order wasn't right.  We were all pretty sick of sitting there and were PO'd that Bob & Ann didn't have their food.  I told the waiter that there were 34 of us who'd probably never be back, and that they shouldn't have to pay for their food.  He said he's send in the manager...the manager never did come in, but they did comp Bob & Ann's food.  They also took $2 off of Fred's order which wasn't right...and comp'd Coreen's order which wasn't done.  We'll not go there again...sorry, Fat Cat! 

Bingo was the same old, same old...No bingos for me!  In fact, it's pretty much the same people who win every time.  I was at least close tonight.  Maybe next week! 

Tomorrow's going to be another busy day.  Coffee in the morning and the Red Barn in the afternoon...then Coconuts at St Armond's tomorrow night with Dave's sister, dad and stepmom.  Should be fun!!  More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...