Monday, February 13, 2012

Lost again!

I didn't go with Dave this morning.  He went to bowling lessons by himself.  My knee hasn't fully recovered from my dancing on Saturday night, so I just stayed home.  When he got home, we had lunch and then he went under the trailer to see if he could figure out why our floor slopes in the bedroom.  He ffound that there were only a couple of  blocks under the trailer, but that the underflooring looked really good.  So now the trick is to level the trailer...hmmm, I wonder how he's going to do that???

Tonight I went to play canasta...I lost again!  I'm getting a little tired of losing!  I just couldn't draw any cards tonight!  Oh well...there's always next week!

Tomorrow it's supposed to be back in the mid 70's.  I can hardly wait for that!!  More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...