Monday, February 20, 2012

CanAm Day at the Ranch

Today was CanAm day at the Ranch...that means another opportunity for eating and drinking!!  We seem to do a lot of that here!  Bob and a couple of other guys cooked on the grills - we had burgers, hot dogs, and sausages...then everyone brought a covered dish, too!  It was really good!  It was also an absolutely perfect day to sit outside and socialize.  I swear people came in from the street, because I hadn't seen a lot of those people before!  They tell me, though, that everybody turns out for CanAm day!  The Canadians all wear red and a bunch of the Americans wear red, white & blue.  It's a hoot to see how everyone is dressed...Dave and I wore yellow - ha!

This evening we went to Bob & Ann's to play 7s from Hell with then and Keith & Barb.  It was a good time!!  Of course, I might not have thought it was so good if my team hadn't won!!  Now it's bedtime because tomorrow is bowling & bingo!!  Wednesday I'm going to the horse races after coffee while Dave goes to Sebring to see old friends from Galveston, Indiana.  Thursday is the Indian Hills get-together and then we're going out with Sudi & Howard for ribs!!  Then Friday we go to Ft Lauderdale for a week - whew!  What a week!!!

More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...