Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Tuesday's Happenings

I love Tuesdays!!  B & B are always fun - whether I do well or not.  Today at bowling, I bowled pretty well - at least in the first game...I had a 167!!  Then I had a 120 and a 133.  Not bad, if I do say so myself.  Unfortunately, though, the men ruled!  We had one guy on my lanes that bowled a 203 and another had 3 good games!  Dave had a 145 game, too...the instruction is finally paying off!!

Dave got the headboard on the bed - it looks really nice.  It'll be nice tonight, when my pillow actually stays on the bed.  After that, Dave took the shower doors outside and scrubbed them with a solution of half vinegar and half Dawn to get the hard water marks off of them.  Then he even used that solution on the shower stall.  When he got done, he put a fan on the shower and when it was completely dry, he caulked around the floor.  That'll be much nicer!!  I vacuumed and swiffered...and then fell asleep in my chair for about an hour!

Bingo wasn't as good to me as it was to Ann, but at least I won $7...it costs me $8.50 to play, so I need to win again next time to cover my expenses!!  I'm sure I'll always be in the hole, but some of these people sure win a lot!!  I was close on lots of games tonight, so that was encouraging.  Unfortunately, Bill didn't call my numbers!! 

Busy day tomorrow...I'll see if I'm any better at the races!!  More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...