Friday, February 3, 2012

Friday night

I felt a little better this morning, but by afternoon I was fading fast!  I went in to lay down for a while, but just when I got to sleep Dave came home and woke me up...:(   I slept in my chair last night - I tried to sleep in bed, but I kept coughing.  When I'm sitting up a little bit I don't cough as much. 

This evening I baked some cookies for tomorrow's bake sale.  Some of them broke, though - darn!  I guess Dave and I'll just have to eat those!!  I'm hoping I feel well enough to go to Sarasota with Dave tomorrow, but if not I'll stay here and take it easy.  Sun'n'Fun is having their craft sale tomorrow morning and I always enjoy going to it.  Plus I need to return a couple pairs of shorts to Bealls.  I liked the way they fit, but they were shorter than I like them.  I hope I can find some Bermuda-type shorts someplace soon...mine are starting to get a little thin!!

More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...