Thursday, February 2, 2012

OK, so I'm really sick!!!

I felt awful when  I got up this morning, so I called my dr's office - his nurse told me that since I was wheezing and had lung congestion, I should see a dr down here...now what!!???  Dave mentioned it to the guys this morning and Ann's brother suggested I go to a Walgreens down here - they had a "dr" on site.  So I went.  She wasn't a doctor - she was a nurse practioner.  I didn't have to wait though - I got right in.  She told me I still have sinus infection - the one under my right eye is clear full.  I also have bronchitis and a fever - I knew I was sick!!!  Guess what - now I'm on my 3rd round of antibiotics, along with prednisone and Mucinex DM this time.  I sure hope this works...if not, I'll probably be in the hospital with pneumonia.

Dave, Bob & Ron worked pulling up a floor in a ladies home today.  Then they started laying new laminate.  They struggled a lot with it...I guess 12 mil is a little hard to get down - there's no flex in it.  They started at 8:30 this morning and are going back at 8:30 tomorrow morning, hopefully to finish.  I didn't do much of anything - I actually slept a lot after I took my drugs!  I'm going to take it easy tomorrow too and then maybe I'll feel like going to Maury's on Saturday.  We'll see.  More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...