Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Fun Day

Tuesdays are always fun days for the people living at "The Ranch" and today was no exception!  We bowled this morning, which is always fun!  I bowled decently, but not as well as I wanted to.  I had a decent series, but I can't remember exactly what I bowled!  We had 23 bowlers this morning...and I did win one of the poker hands!!  For lunch we went to Mugs & Jugs (sort of a takeoff of Hooters)...food was good, atmosphere was good, but the girls were a little tackier than Hooters!!  They had a Tuesday special of BOGO fajitas - they were very good!  I wish they would have served salsa with them, though. 

We didn't get home from lunch until about 2:00 so Dave started painting right away.  He got the bedroom done and back together, so we can sleep in our regular bed tonight!  Neither one of us slept well last night.  It looks really nice.  Now, however, we need to go shopping for some curtains and we still have to paint the furniture white. 

Tonight was bingo.  No one at our table won.  Losers!!  More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...