Monday, February 6, 2012

Great day!

Dave and I went to the bowling alley this morning for more instruction.  I hope that tomorrow we'll be able to do as well as we did during our instruction time this morning.  Both of us improved a lot from last week!  Dave started painting the bedroom this afternoon.  He's got about half of it done - but everything from the room is piled HIGH on the bed, so we won't be able to sleep there tonight!  It's a good thing we have a second bedroom now!  I may just sleep in my chair - I seem to be able to sleep there really well. 

We had a nice shower here this afternoon and evening.  I don't know how much rain we got, but we needed it anyway so it was good!  I rode my bike up to the rec hall to play 7s from Hell...and I held an umbrella too!  So I didn't get very wet!  I actually got some decent cards tonight!  Coreen and I beat Ann & Betty...those two ladies clobbered Linda & I last week! 

More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...