Wednesday, February 22, 2012

I'm a winner!!!

We went to Tampa Bay Downs today for the horse races...lots of fun!  I won the first race and picked the daily double.  Unfortunately, neither one of them paid much.  I did, however, come home $8.80 up!!  Not bad - at least I didn't come home in the hole!!  It was a day for gray horses, definitely!  The only gray horse I bet on got last, but another gray horse won that race...I just picked the wrong gray horse!! 

Dave got home at the same time we did.  He had a wonderful time at the Friends of Galveston reunion in Sebring.  He said he saw lots of people he knew!!

Right now I'm watching the Cyclone men's basketball team playing Texas Tech...the Clones had better get some energy here at halftime!!  More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...