Wednesday, February 1, 2012

I'm SICK of this sinus issue!!  I've had two rounds of antibiotics and Tuesday I felt fine...finally. 
Wednesday I woke up feeling like doggy doodoo again! I just can't seem to get rid of the sinus drainage and subsequent cough! 

I don't know what I didn't share this picture with you the other day.  This is the cow and calf that I talked about - manatees that swam under our observation deck...you can see the shadows of the people standing on the deck, too.  There's another young manatee behind the "mama" here. 


 

Today was coffee at the rec hall.  The guys went up and set up the tables and made the coffee.  The bakery we get the donuts from shorted us 6 apple fritters and 4 donuts, so Ron made a quick run the Dunkin' Donuts to replace them.  We had a good group of people today and it didn't take long to clean up!!  Everyone pitches in - even people who don't have to! 

After the meeting, Dave & Bob worked at putting either vinyl tiles or laminate in the three closets.  It got hot today, so by mid-afternoon when they got done,, they needed a gin and tonic to cool down!!  Poor guys!  Before Bob got here, Dave started pulling off wallpaper border and baseboard in the bedroom - yay!!  Since the closet doors are off, he's planning to paint in there maybe tomorrow!!  It's going to be nice to get rid of that green!!

More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...