Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Shopping Day

Since it was supposed to rain today, we decided this would be our shopping day.  Also, we slept a little later than normal because one of us...stayed up until after 1:00 watching the Daytona 500!  Wow - lots of action.  My guy (Jeff Gordon) went out with a blown engine.  Most of the rest of the Hendrick drivers had wrecks...Jimmie in the 2nd lap!  Junior ended up second!  Good job!  Needless to say, I was tired today!

We shopped at Steinmart today and also found Dave a pair of deck shoes at Brandy's...they carry his size, so we can always find shoes there!  Dave and I both found shorts at Steinmart, so now I'm set for a while! 

We let the girls be car riders again today.  I went over to pick them up while Dave finished Kelly's pocket door.  The kids were all in rare form today - lots of screaming at each other!  Not so much fun for us - we're not used to being around a bunch of kids!  We got supper ready before Jami got home - the kids were starving, so we started eating before she got there.  Tomorrow we're hoping to ride the water taxi and go places where I can take pictures!  Should be fun!!

More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...