Monday, February 27, 2012

Catch Up Time!

I'm sorry I didn't blog last night - we had no wireless here at the condo and that was very annoying!!  So I'll have to make up for it tonight!  Yesterday we had a great day.  The day started out very wet, but we went to church and when we came out, there was no more rain!  After church we went to Jami's and our plan was to go to Bru's Room for lunch.  But, since it rained and the wind was blowing 20-30 mph, we decided to stay home and make homemade subs.  Dave worked on his "daddy-do's" and I enjoyed the kids!  We didn't get back to our condo until about 9:45!

Today, Dave went to Jami's to do some painting of trim that he took off to repair a pocket door while I stayed here for a leisurely start of the day.  He came back about noon and we went to the beach for lunch.  This was what the Atlantic looked like this morning!  It was absolutely beautiful - very windy, though!  This afternoon we picked up the girls and Danny and got to enjoy them riding their bikes and playing soccer in the yard!  Tonight it was leftovers and our first Razzleberry's ice cream for this trip!  Mmm, mmmmmm! 
I finally got some of my pictures uploaded.  Here's one of the Indian Hills South reunion #II.  We enjoyed a gorgeous day at St. Pete Beach!


 This is a picture of an hibiscus in our park.  It is beautiful!  I really like taking pictures of flowers...that's our goal for later this week - finding flowers for me to shoot!  We're also hoping to ride the water taxi, just to enjoy the water! 
More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...