Sunday, February 5, 2012

Super Bowl Sunday

Today was one of those hot, muggy Florida days.  The sun wasn't that intense, thank Goodness, or it would really have been hot!  It's 9:00 PM and it's still 70 here!! 

We went to church this morning, where they were celebrating their 46th anniversary.  Our church at home is over 150 years old...such a difference! 

Good game (so far), good halftime (IMHO), some great commercials (America with Clint Eastwood), some good commercials, and some just so-so. Now come on Eli and company...let's get going!! We went up to the rec hall for supper - great pot luck! There was no way I wanted to watch the game up there - just way too much noise! I like to watch the game! I couldn't figure out how we'd even see the commercials! So Dave and I came home and have watched the game from here. He's on his computer and I'm on mine. Fun evening!!

More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...