Friday, February 17, 2012

Wet Friday

It's a rainy day in the Clearwater area.  We had .8 of an inch of rain - it seemed to just pour at times.  I'm sure rain sounds much heavier in a mobile home!  At home in our house, I wouldn't have heard the rain at all, but here you sure can!  Dave washed the ceiling of the lanai today - a great day to do it...it wasn't fit to do anything else!  Since we couldn't really do anything outside, I decided to show you some pictures!

Here's  a picture of the 2nd bedroom in our home.  I love the aqua walls and the white tiles on the ceiling.  It just looks so clean!


This is a shot from the kitchen into the living room.    It's much larger than it appears here.

 I took this shot from the door of our bedroom.  It shows what I did with the closets after Dave took the closet doors off.  I like it!
 This is taken from the kitchen looking into the living room.  Like I said earlier, it is much larger than it appeared in the above picture.  Love all the windows and the natural light!

 Here's a couple of shots of the lanai:

 This last picture is a shot of our new dining room chair seats.  Love the fabric!! 

I hope you enjoyed the visual tour of our home.  I still have to take a picture of Dave's director's chairs now that they're finished.

Tonight we went to Dunedin to Leo's for pizza.  The gin & tonics were horrible...the pizza wasn't anything to write home about...the iced tea was good...the bread was good...the music was fantastic.  It was kind of a meat market - lots of lone women and lots of lone men!  Lots of dancing cause the band was really good!!  It was an adventure! 

More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...