Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Another bust tonight!

Today was Tuesday so it was B&B day!  At bowling, I had a 125, a 99, and a 147.  I couldn't even begin to pick anything up in my second game.  All morning I threw a good first ball, just had trouble with my second ball.  I finally got everything somewhat together in the 3rd game.  Dave bowling 2 good games and 1 bad game too.  I'm afraid that the men ruled today - one of the guys had a 202 and none of the women came close to that!  As for bingo - let's just say I had a nice evening of entertainment without doing any winning!  So, bingo was a bust again!

Dave and I both took naps this afternoon.  We were pooped!  Dave's also coming down with a cold or something - he's losing his voice and feels to me like he's got fever.  Poor guy!  It's no wonder though - Kelly, Danny, and Bryan were all blowing their noses and sniffling.  So far, I haven't got it, and hopefully I won't! 

Bryan got home safely.  He called to tell his dad that he was home.  The Warriors got beat today at the National Tournament.  Dave is starting to pack things up to go home...I'm dragging my feet!  More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...