Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Wacky Wednesday

Dave isn't feeling well - I think he caught the grandkids' colds!  We went up for coffee this morning, but he was pretty grumpy!  He came home after coffee and I stayed to keep score in the singles shuffleboard tournament.  I came home after two games.  We just didn't do much - both of us are still pooped.  Dave took about 3 naps today while I tried to get 1 nap!  It was a good day for reading since we were both so tired!

About 2:30 we realized we hadn't eaten lunch, so we went to Cheddars.  Since we ate lunch so late, we didn't eat supper either.  So about 9:00 we had a bowl of ice cream and called it a night!

More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...