Friday, March 16, 2012

Busch Gardens

Oh my gosh -- Busch Gardens was really fun!!  We were gone for 12 hours today, yet we probably didn't even see 1/3 of the place!  It was so much fun!!  The girls said it was more fun than Disney World!  It's a combination zoo and amusement park!

Here are some pictures:  These are 2 of the largest alligators around!  They were absolutely huge!!

This picture just cracks me up!  How in the heck can this little guy get down???  

 I love this picture!!
 We're waiting for the train - a must do if you ever go there! 
This was a roller coaster with a 200 foot drop and this is a 90 degree drop!!  Bryan and Jami rode this thing! 
More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...