Saturday, March 17, 2012

Day of rest!

Jami, Bryan and the kids left about 10:15 or so this morning.  I am still just exhausted from our trip yesterday - and so are the kids!  In fact, Kelly got her pillow and said she was closing her eyes as soon as the car was on the road.  I'm pretty sure all 3 of the little ones slept on their way to their great-grandma's this morning.  They'll be back tomorrow for a little while.  Then Jami and the kids will leave for Ft Lauderdale, which will leave only Bryan and us.  I don't quite know what we're going to do yet, but I'm pretty sure we'll go on a dolphin excursion on Monday and maybe end up at the St Pete Pier.  What we do tomorrow will depend on when they get back from Ocala.

I was watching the Cyclone men play Kentucky, but it's 38-27 at the half and I'm a little depressed so I turned it off.  Our women got beat 71-57 today, so the "luck of the Irish" wasn't with them either.  I hope the men come out in the second half and just light it up!  Since their playing a #1 seed, it's not likely, but I can hope!!

Here are a few more pictures from Busch Gardens.  This is a waterfall that was beautiful.

 A vine growing up a post fence.
This was really cool.  They have a glass window structure in the tiger enclosure - you go up some steps and you're surrounded by glass.  If you're lucky one of the tigers is near the window.  We were lucky!!! 
 Love those flamingos!!
 Zoom lenses are wonderful!!
This lion greeted us - he's right inside the front gate.  There were others - a giraffe, a tiger, etc...beautiful living sculptures!



  More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...