Thursday, March 29, 2012

Fun, Fun, Fun!!!

Did we ever have fun today!! We went back to The Pier to take the Dolphin Cruise again. If you remember, last time we didn't see any dolphins so we got a free ticket to do it again. I sure wish Bryan could have been with us today!! First here's a picture of a pelican. They're really photogenic!!
Then we get to the real stars of the day! We saw 1 or 2 dolphins early on our cruise, but these guys were there near the end. I have a video of them jumping and following our boat, but I can't get the video to load. Keep watching Facebook - hopefully I'll get it on there so that Bryan can see them! We ended up having 3-4 on our side of the boat riding with us and 2-3 on the other side riding along too. It was just so cool!
After enjoying our boat ride, we went to Panera Bread for lunch and then to the Sunken Garden in St Pete. That was lovely too! If they have flamingos, then they're perfect in my opinion! They had 2 of them AND some gorgeous flowering plants, too!
More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...