Friday, March 30, 2012

Nice Friday

We started off our day at Walgreens where it took almost 45 minutes just to download all of my pictures onto CDs!!  I had over 1100 on one card.  I have them all on the computer, but I like to have them backed up on CDs too.  Now I can finally erase my card.  Once we got all of the pictures loaded onto their computer so they could burn the CDs, we took off for Pier 60 in Clearwater Beach.  We hadn't been that far north before...it is beautiful.  The beach itself is probably 200 feet wide...wow!  There were many, many sunbathers today because it was an absolutely gorgeous day!  We ate on the beach at a place called Frenchy's Rockaway Grill (or something like that!)  It had really good food and a million dollar view!  The only problem was trying to find a parking place anywhere near the beach.  The restaurant had about 8 parking places behind it, and I was lucky enough to get one!!!  I guess I should have bought a mega millions lottery ticket!!

This afternoon we went for a bike ride, talked with friends, and rested up for tomorrow!  Tomorrow I start my competition in the Holiday Ranch Olympics!!  I'll let you know how I do!  I think I start with putting and chipping around 10:00 and then finish at 8:00 PM with moonlight shuffleboard!  Should be a hoot!!

More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...