Tuesday, March 6, 2012

L....again!!!!

Bowling and bingo...I'm not very good at either!  I bowled 2 decent games and then I couldn't break 100 in the 3rd game!  Why, even my brother beat me the last game!!  Dave too!  Grrrrrr!  I think I should only bowl 2 games - by the third game, I just don't have the strength in my arm or my leg to bowl it well.  Maybe I should start lifting weights!  Ha!!

Then there's bingo...I needed 1 number on 3 different games...do you think he'd call MY number...NO!  So, I'm a loser again!  I really thought I was going to win tonight, but it didn't happen!

Tomorrow's a big day!  I think I'd better get some rest tonight!  More later...


Gonzo

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...