Wednesday, March 7, 2012

My birthday!!

I just have a really hard time believing that I'm 64 years old!  I just can't be, can I?  Surely we've all miscounted somewhere!!

We had coffee this morning up in the clubhouse where everyone sang Happy Birthday to me!  Then I went to Pure Nails for a mani and a pedi!  Boy, did I need the pedi!  The manicure wasn't needed, it was just a treat to myself!  Came home and had tortilla chips with cheese for lunch.  Ice cream and strawberries for supper!  A nap in the afternoon...just a perfect birthday!!  I did NOTHING, which is exactly what I wanted to do!

Tomorrow will be a little different.  We're going to Plant City for the strawberry festival and to meet Karie there.  Sue & Penny are going with us.  I'm sure it will be a wonderfully tiring day!!!  More later...

1 comment:

  1. Yo9u know that we have never been to the Strawberry Festival and it is only 10 miles from us. You have tio be sure to eat strawberries because they really are the best anywhere!!!!! Have a good time.

    ReplyDelete

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...