Monday, March 26, 2012

Monday in Sarasota

We went to Sarasota this morning.  More of the Frushour family was there!  We got there about 10:00 and went straight to the pool.  Dave's sister and her family, as well as her best friend and her family, his niece and her family, and two of Roberta's grandchildren - 27 of us in all - enjoyed a full day at the pool.  Suzy's family spends everyday at the pool - all day!  She is so dark that I think she might have some exotic blood in her!!!  It was lots of fun!!

We came home about 3:00 and I went to play 7s from Hell...my partner and I lost by 435 points.  We were behind 3,000 points after the first hand, but just kept chipping away at them and almost got them on the last hand! 

More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...