Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Next to last B & B

Yes, it's true...today was our next to last Tuesday here for this season :(.  I can hardly believe it's gone so fast!!  This morning at bowling, I bowled pretty well.  I had a 134-129-145 for a  408 series.  Not bad, if I do say so myself!!  I even won a poker hand at bowling, too!  I won $5 for my poker hand and split the cribbage hand 6 ways so I got 70 cents for that!  I ALMOST won enough to pay for my bowling for the week!!

After bowling, we decided to go to a different restaurant than the group went to.  They were going to Golden Corral and we didn't want to go there.  So, we went to Maggie Mae's.  That was good, because it was one place we'd wanted to go but hadn't gotten there yet.  It was a very good place to eat and we got to eat outside!!  I love that!!

This evening, I went to bingo.  Again, I was waiting for only 1 number for almost every game.  I finally got one and won $14!!!  Woohoo!  I had a very good day!!  I even got home in time to see most of Dancing with the Stars.  I'm sorry to see Martina Navratilova leave - I think she would have improved greatly. 

More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...