Monday, March 12, 2012

Monday with the Girls

Dave took the girls to the nature preserve this morning.  They didn't see a single snake!  Instead, they saw:

 Can you believe this guy?? 
 Baby blue herons
and an Anhinga!

I guess I should have gone with them!!  When they got home, they were really hungry, so we had lunch.  Then after an appropriate time, we went to the pool.  Dave didn't go with us because WE SOLD THE GTX and he needed to talk to the guy in St Louis to find out what he needed!!  Yippee!!    We were at the pool for over an hour.  Megan's face is sunburned and her eyes are really red...Maybe we stayed too long.

When we got home from the pool we borrowed some bikes and all 4 of us rode around the 'hood!  I got supper around 5:30 and then I went up to play 7s from Hell.  Ann & I were partners...we got beat in the last hand!  Bummer! 

More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...