Saturday, March 3, 2012

More pictures!

Another gorgeous day in Florida!  We were a little slow getting up this morning...I guess we needed to rest after our week in S Florida!  After we got going, we both read until our new recliners were delivered around 1:30!  They really look nice in our living room AND they are waaaaay more comfortable than the old ones!  After the chairs got here, we went to Madeira Beach to the American Legion for a late lunch.  Bob, Ann, Keith, Barb, Ron and Marcia were already there enjoying the music and the sun!  It's a wonderful place - right on the water! 


This afternoon we got me a new wireless mouse - mine died about 3 days ago!  I love a wireless mouse, so I'm much happier now!!  We came home and decided we ought to take a nap.  We now know that our new chairs "sleep" well too!! 

I thought I'd share some more pictures with you.  These are all from the everglades unless I noted otherwise.  Just beautiful scenery!


Here's a good shot of an osprey.

 ...and a prehistoric critter up close and personal!




This black leopard wanted to be scratched and loved on. 
A Florida panther...we call these mountain lions!
This is a picture of the Ft Lauderdale beach from our table at Fat Tuesdays where we had lunch on Thursday.  It was a wonderful day for eating on the beach!!
More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...