Sunday, March 4, 2012

Weird!

Something weird is going on with my internet down here...I click on one of my most frequently used pages (say Facebook) and I get an error messsage "Cannot connect to internet."  I open another tab and do the same thing and it connects.  Each time I first get the error message and then a connection...weird!  In essence I have 2 tabs for each thing I open...one that works and one that doesn't.  I wonder why that is?

Today was a pretty laid-back day for us.  We went to church, of course.  About a half hour before we left, all I had left to do was my hair, the electricity went out.  It was really, really windy this morning.  I suppose that is what caused it.  I believe the entire park was off, as well as the buildings west of us.  CVS didn't have any lights.  I went to church with wet hair...I'm sure glad I have naturally curly hair!  On the way home from church, we stopped at Lowe's to get some things for Dave for his shed.  I watched the race and gathered together all of our tax papers.  I'm hoping Ann will take them to TD&T the same time she takes hers in. 

Tonight Dave is sleeping in his chair and I'm playing Angry Birds on Facebook!  My 4-year-old grandson plays this game, so I've got to practice!!  Tomorrow we're going to Sarasota to see Dad & Roberta. 

More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...