Sunday, April 8, 2012

Beautiful Easter Sunday

It was a gorgeous day here in O-town!  It was also a fun one!  We went to Eastern Sunrise Service at 7:15 - great service, Pastor David!  We did lots of wondering of what it must have been like at the tomb, plus we sang some of the oldtime wonderful Easter songs!  Then we had breakfast at church, where Bryan and Erin joined us.  Then regular church service!  It was great being back in our church and seeing old friends!  Pastor's sermon was very good (as usual) and the choir anthem was wonderful!

After church, Bryan, Erin, Dave, and I were joined by Nan at the Club for Easter Brunch.  It is always a wonderful meal and today was no exception.  The place was packed and again we got to see old friends!  Bryan and Erin left shortly after lunch.  We had a very enjoyable weekend with them!  Then Dave and I just vegged out!  No more food though - we were stuffed!!  It was a good day for a nap - Dave took one, but I didn't!  I just tried to get caught up on my email and my Facebook games.

More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...