Monday, April 9, 2012

Freeze Warning???

What the heck are we doing here?  There's a freeze warning out for both tonight and tomorrow night - :(!  The highs are only supposed to be in the 50's for the next couple of days - bummer!  There goes my beautiful tan!  Today was a total day of rest.  I had Bible reading time (BRT) this morning and then a nap this afternoon.  I needed that!!

Tonight I unpacked our paper work suitcase and most of it is still on my desk, waiting to be filed.  I guess I know what I'll be doing the next couple of days!  Actually tomorrow I'm going to Fairfield...one of my high school classmates is back from Florida.  Since I didn't get down to Bonita Springs to see her, I'm going to Fairfield to see her!

More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...