Friday, April 27, 2012

Stamping Club

This morning we had stamping club - and we made some beautiful cards.  Unfortunately I didn't get them scanned into the computer, so I can't show them to you.  I wasn't on the computer much today.  I tried to stay away from it so I could get some things done!  After stamp club, I worked on my PEO yearbook.  I got the majority of it typed...now I've just got to have some blanks filled in (by others) and figure out the pages for the printer.  Tomorrow while Dave is working at Habitat, I should be able to work on it a bunch!

I have about frozen today.  I finally had to give in and turn on the furnace.  It hadn't been running because it was warm enough in here, but today I had to kick it up AND I am sitting here wrapped up in a blanket!  I don't like this.  I'm ready for warm weather!  It was 91 at the Ranch today - I'm missing that! 

More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...