Saturday, April 28, 2012

Gloomy day

This was one of those days when it was okay to stay indoors!  It was gray, chilly, and damp outside.  I was able to get lots done today...unfortunately, I've still got a bunch to do.  I got my PEO book typed.  I can't for the life of me figure out how the pages are going to print out, though.  I guess I'll have to print it just to see if I need to change the order of the pages.  Since I was in a typing mood, I also typed some of the Ranch's phone book.  I've got to make the print a lot smaller once I get done.  It can't be too small because all of us who live there have 55+ eyes!!


I uploaded a couple of my cards today.  These are the ones we made yesterday at stamping club.  I can't remember what the stamp sets were or what company manufactured them, but they came in a 3x4 clear plastic box.  The stamps were circular and on 3" long wooden dowels.  You can see each individual stamp I think.  The sets also came with instructions on what colors to use, so they took all of the guesswork out of stamping!  I thought they were really cool and the cards turned out very nice.

Thanks, Mary for the good project.

Tomorrow is a very busy day for me...church and then a stamp camp in the afternoon.  Tonight I'm watching the race.  I'm not a fan of short-track racing, so I'm only watching sporadically.  My guy's already several laps down...bummer!  He's not having a very good year.

More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...