Thursday, April 19, 2012

Thursday

We got some much needed rain today.  In fact, I just heard rain hitting the window again.  It was a warm day, even with the rain.  I went to St Mary's salad luncheon with Ann today.  It was wonderful...I love salads.  There was a huge variety!  I tried as many as I dared, even though I only took a tablespoon of each one.  I could live on salads!! 

I also got my hair cut this afternoon.  I really needed it.  This time I got it layered and I hope that will give me some lift.  When you don't have much body to your hair, you have to get lift however you can!  The back of my hair is really curly! 

Yesterday Dave sold the big car trailer and met the guy halfway to deliver it.  It went to Red Oak, so Dave met him in Osceola.  Our driveway looks much better without the big trailer there, taking up so much room.  Now he's got his little homemade trailer for sale too. 

More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...