Wednesday, April 18, 2012

I'm exhausted!

I had a very productive day today.  I was able to put together 3 cards that we're going to do for our "Stamping with J & P" day.  I struggled with my "mojo" - I think it was somewhere other than my studio.  Anyway I finally got them the way I wanted them, so now I can figure out what products we need to order because we don't have enough of them.  I don't think it'll be a very big order...just some cardstock mainly.

This afternoon my massage therapist had a cancellation, so I was able to have a massage...the first one since December!  Think I needed it???  Then tonight I went to choir practice...first time since early in November.  We're singing a really cool song on Sunday!  We actually tossed one of our pieces out...it was just too hard and not very fun!  It was written in 1933 - no wonder!! 

More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...