Sunday, May 20, 2012

Beautiful, But Busy!

It was another beautiful day in the neighborhood, but it sure was a busy one!  We had choir practice at 8:45, then church.  Church was wonderful - great music by 2 bell choirs, Chancel choir, PraiSing, and children's choir, the organist, the piano accompanist, plus a wonderful sermon based on Micah 6:6-8.  Then we had a congregational meeting, which I skipped out on.  Dave had to be there and I needed to be home making a dish for our 3:00 choir party.  So, I came home!

At 2:00 we went to an open house for one of our pre-school teachers, who has been in that position for 12 years.  She will be missed...the kids just love her.  Then also at 2:00 there was a reception at my cousin's house for his daughter who just graduated from optometry school.  It's fun to have a doctor in the family!  She starts her practice the first of July here in O-town!  After that, we went to the choir party.  That was really fun, too.  I took ranch corn salad, a recipe I tried off of Pinterest.  I thought it was really good!  It's definitely a keeper!

We finally got home about 7:00 or so.  I worked on tomorrow night's card party and now I'm going to bed!  More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...