Monday, May 21, 2012

What a day!

I am completely exhausted!  Tonight was our stamping night and we had 13 people.  Of course, 2 of them were under the age of 8!!!!  So we were really, really busy.  It's easier to do when you have about 5-6 people, but we make it work with larger groups.  We made some really cool cards.  Maybe tomorrow I'll get some pictures of them - but not tonight!

I started the morning cutting out supplies for cards.  We had reservations for 15 people and we'd originally planned for only 12.  Then I took time out to go to Bible Reading Time.  Love that time!  Wouldn't trade it for anything.  We still didn't get clear through Mark 14!  Maybe next week!

That's it for tonight...more later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...