Friday, May 11, 2012

Beautiful Friday

What a glorious day today was!  I thoroughly enjoyed myself!!  I had all the windows and doors open and while I was looking out my window, I was visited by an oriole, a cardinal who entertained me while he was chewing on a seed, and numerous hummingbirds!  The little hummers are chasing each other around - they're a hoot to watch!

I got to go to lunch with Sudi today.  It was good to see her.  Haven't seen much of her since we've been back in Iowa.  We had a good lunch and a great chat!  This afternoon I went to Walmart - yuck!  I should have gone to Target - it's closer and I like it better!  I ended up buying a wireless router, but not a Belkin.  I bought a Netgear N150.  I talked to a young man (who looked like a computer geek) and he recommended this one.  He said they've had numerous Belkins returned!  He's had a netgear for several years and no problems!!

This evening I had to go to a visitation.  One of my sorority sisters lost her mother this week.  Her dad died just about 8 months ago, so she's had a bad year.  Her mom had Alzheimers.  After I got home, Dave started mowing.  Once he got the outside edges done, I went out and mowed the rest of it.  It was a great evening for mowing!  I put my mower on cruise and mowed away!!

More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...