Friday, May 25, 2012

A little rain!!

Today was sure a pretty day.  I actually got out and pulled some clover from around my peonies and watered my plants.  I also filled the bird bath and my fountain.  My little feathered friends love the bird bath, and it was almost bone dry!  Dave worked all day today and I stayed home and blew my nose!  I think that in addition to a sore throat, now I'm having allergy problems today!!  Great combination, huh?!  I know that the roof of my mouth, my ears and my eyes itch and I'm sneezing like crazy!  My throat feels better, but I'm still pretty hoarse!

Tomorrow Bob & I will go to decorate the graves of our family.  Then I'm coming home and hibernating!  It's supposed to be around 90 both tomorrow and Sunday.  Welcome, Summer!!!  I hope we get some rain this weekend sometime...what we got today settled the dust, but that's about all.

I made a really cool card today.  This is the card that I'm going to demo when we have our PMS meeting next month now.  I may even do it for our card class on June 16th.

More later...


No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...