Saturday, May 26, 2012

THAT was fun!!!

One of my neighbors from when I lived up by Ames just called me.  We haven't talked for a long time and it was sooooo good to hear her voice.  She sounded good - she has scleroderma and hasn't been very well for a long, long time.  She filled me in on everything in her life, including about her Dave and her son, Bryan.  Don't you think it's ironic that I married a Dave and have a son, Bryan, too.  And, even more ironic, her Bryan lives near our Bryan!  It's such a small world!!

This morning, my brother and I went to the cemeteries to decorate the graves.  Man, it's summer out there today!   Hot and humid - kind of like July!!  I'm still sneezing and having allergy issues.  Being out at the cemetery on a gravel road sure didn't help!  When we got done decorating the graves, we stopped at Aunt Mae's house and dug up some peonies and some iris.  Tomorrow we'll be planting ours in my perennial garden.  Once Dave got home from working at Habitat, we went out and planted the annuals that I bought 2 weeks ago.  You know, sometimes I think I need to hire a handyman for work around OUR house!  Dave always has time to help others and for that I'm proud of him!  I'm just saying that we've got some things that need attention here.

More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...