Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Oh No!

My chair died tonight!  I'm going to have to go shopping for a new chair!  I have a big recliner that has both heat and massage in it.  I use it almost daily and tonight it died!  I'm so sad because I really sleep well in that chair - especially with the heat and the massage both going.  I guess I'll run to McGregors tomorrow morning.

Speaking of tomorrow morning, I have to get up early!  I have a mammogram scheduled at 8:00 AM, followed by a Dexascan (for bone density).  Today I had my doctor's appointment for my yearly physical.  He pronounced me healthy, but I left a little more blood in his office!  Yesterday I gave blood and today they drew 3 vials more out of me.  No wonder I'm really tired tonight!

I even got outside this afternoon - I got some more weeds pulled.  We really need to rake out all of our mulch, pull up the black paper and replace it, and then start all over again.  That's about the only way we'll get all of the grass out of my perennial beds.

Oh, by the way, tomorrow I'll have a new email.  We are having to switch internet providers.  I'll let you know what it is.  If I were you, I'd use ourgtx@gmail.com - it seems to work the best anyway!!  I know our new email will end in mchsi.com, but that's all I know.  Hopefully I can keep it simple, like frushour@mchsi.com - we'll have to wait and see, though.\

More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...