Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Cool Day

I about froze my tush off today...there was a brisk NW wind that must have been bringing air down from Canada!!  I should have worn a long-sleeved shirt!  At least the sun was shining.  I have windows open upstairs, but I promptly closed them downstairs - shortly after I opened them!!!

Juliene and I met today to decide what we were going to do at our next card get-together.  I think we finally have a plan!  We have an abundance of ideas.  The hard part is trying to decide what colors and stamps to use.  Our new catalog is out for us demonstrators so we want to use some of those products, but we've got to get them first!!

I also gave blood today for the first time since last fall.  I was having issues today.  I broke the computer - anyway it quit working on the question about whether or not I've ever been pregnant!  Then they couldn't get my answers to print out.  They finally had to fill out the questions manually.  I got into the chair ready for them to stick me, and I started coughing.  Then the tech started sneezing!!  It was kind of funny!!  It was almost as if I wasn't supposed to give blood today!  After I got home, they called from the blood center and I needed to sign something which I hadn't done, so I had to go back out!  It's a good thing I had gone early because I barely got home when I had to go back out for a church meeting!

DWTS was a sad one tonight.  I hate it when Max and his partner get sent home...I know they should have been booted, but he's so darn fun to watch that I hate it!  I feel that the semifinalists are the right ones to be there.  This has been an exceptional season.

More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...