Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Beautiful day in the 'hood!

It was a nearly perfect day in O-town today...low 70's and a brisk breeze from the northwest!  I was able to open the house and leave the air conditioner off.

Juliene and I had a stamp class tonight and we had a wonderful time.  We had 8 stampers - one was new!!  Five beautiful cards.  I'm not going to post them tonight because I just got home!  I don't have any clue how some demonstrators do 10 cards in 3 hours.  We can't get 5 done in 3 hours!!!  Tonight our cards were a little more complicated than usual...next time we'll need to make only 1 difficult card and the rest pretty simple.  We got the first card done in 30 minutes and it might have been the hardest.  We'll figure it out.  Next month we're planning to do 3 cards for $5...shouldn't take 3 hours!!!

More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...