Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Beautiful Day!

I didn't do much today.  I guess I just wanted to be lazy!!  As I like to say, I fiddledy-farted the day away!  I found a wonder bunch of pins for cards and paper projects on Pinterest, so I checked out a bunch of new techniques for our stamping classes.  I also went outside a couple of different times today.  Once I went out to check out the flowers and pull some grass out of the flower beds.  The second time I went out, a bird was really scolding the squirrel and I wanted to see why.  Unfortunately when I went out the door the bird stopped yelling at the squirrel, so I never did find out why!  Instead I sat down and enjoyed the sun!!

Later this afternoon, I had a massage - that was WONDERFUL!  I didn't get done with that until 5:00; came home and waited for Dave to get home.  I finally gave up on him coming very early and fixed my supper.  By the time he got home and fed the little piggies, he didn't want to eat anything!  I'm glad I didn't wait for him.

Sorry I'm boring today!  More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...