Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Boring day!!!!!

I had to stay home today.  Dave scheduled the Roto Rooter man for today.  So, I got up early, took my shower, and started waiting...and waiting...and waiting!!  At 4:24, they called me to tell me that they wouldn't be here until in the morning!  So, tomorrow morning, I've got to get up early, take my shower, get dressed...and wait some more!  Hopefully he'll come first thing so I can get on with my day.

While I was waiting today, I was able to upload a bunch of pictures to www.snapfish.com and I even ordered my 2011-2012 Florida picture book.  It took me a while because I probably had around 1200 or more pictures to go through and decide which ones I wanted in my book.  While I was uploading pictures, I got some scans done of our latest cards, too.

This first one was one of the Christmas cards we did.  All of the cards are made entirely with Stampin' Up products.  I really like tree and the combination of pink and green!  The tree is made from 1 scalloped circle!!

This is a pinwheel or card-trick card.  I like to call it a card trick card, because to me it's a quilt pattern.  I made this one with some retired SU paper in Rich Razzleberry!  Love that color!!  See that cute dahlia in the middle - those are new!!
Here is one done in Baja Breeze with a brad from the Summer Smooch collection!
This is one that Juliene demo'd.  Cool technique using just an acrylic block and ink for the pink part!
I did this one for Dave for Father's Day.  I used retired papers again.  Pretty cool.  (The tie tack is not Stampin' Up, but something I had on hand.)
I hope you enjoyed looking at my creations.  I'm working on some others...maybe I'll get them done while I'm waiting tomorrow!!  More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...