Wednesday, June 27, 2012

The drain is working again!

Yay!!  The Roto Rooter guy came this morning and got our drains working again!!  Now we can do laundry again and not worry about flooding the basement.  He came mighty early this morning - we must have been his very first appointment!!  Regardless, it's good to get that fixed and not have to worry about it any more!

On a totally different note, I'm waging war with a squirrel!  Dave hasn't greased the birdfeeder pole for a while, so Mr. Squirrel climbs the pole and helps himself to the sunflower seeds!  Well, this morning the sunflower seeds were gone, so he tore a hole in the nyger seed bag and started eating that!  I caught him in the act and as he jumped down from there, the hole got bigger and seed started pouring out on the ground.  I did what any normal country girl would do - I grabbed the duct tape and taped up the hole!!  Looks kind of funny because the first duct tape I found was bright yellow!!

This evening, I went to Washington with Bob & Ann to watch Allison play ball.  They won again 10-0!  So now we go to Lone Tree on Saturday for a 10:00 AM game.

More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...