Friday, June 1, 2012

Happy June Day??

There's a May Day, why isn't there a June Day?  Since there isn't one, I'm making it "official"!  Happy June 1st!  It was back to sunshine and warmer temps today, and I'm sure glad.

I worked on cards today...and I went to the chiropractor.  I feel so much better this afternoon.  I think it's amazing how when your spine is in alignment, you feel good!  I should have gone to the chiropractor before I went to the doctor!

Dave is working tomorrow and I've got some election official training...yuck!  Unfortunately, you are expected to attend and it's the most boring time ever.  You hear the same thing every election.  Maybe when I get older, I'll appreciate redundant training!

More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...