Sunday, June 10, 2012

Hot Show in Farmington!

We got up and got around this morning so that we could go to the Strawberry Festival in Farmington.  Along with the Festival was the annual Kenny Hamberg car show, which we hadn't attended for several years.  We took the '56 Chevy down.  Craig & Sue followed us in their '69 Roadrunner.  We stayed the whole day...C&S were smarter.  They left about 1:30 or so.  Thank goodness for a wonderful breeze, because it was hot in the southern tier of counties.  The strawberries and ice cream were very good - probably because it was so hot.  We had a huge class with the "Best of Show" in our class!  It was a '57 chevy that was painted with holographic paint (paint that changes color as you look at it).  It was a beautiful car!!!  So we came home empty-handed!  Actually that's good - we've been giving away our trophies from past shows!!

When I got home, I came into my computer here in the office.  A bluebird was sitting looking in at me.  I wonder if he's the same one that kept flying up to the window last year?

I just looked at my calendar.  I've got a very busy week and weekend coming up!!  Tomorrow is Bible Reading Time, plus tomorrow night is our June Evangelism meeting.  Tuesday night is our stamp class and Weds. I have a massage.  Thursday I'll be cleaning house because Friday I have PEO here.  Friday night is a ballgame in Washington and Saturday we go to Waverly for a bridal shower on Sunday!  No rest for the wicked, huh?!!!

More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...