Saturday, June 9, 2012

Tropical Heat Wave!!

Boy, was it hot today!!  It's still 82 degrees and it's 9:30 PM!!  Feels like late July outside!  I had to go out two different times today.  The first time I was out, I was delivering Stampin' Up orders.  The second time I was out, I had a meeting at church about our website.  When I got home from that at 4:00, I went out and watered my hanging baskets.  Plus, I changed water in the bird bath!  My birdies really appreciate that!  A blue jay sat on top of the hummingbird feeder today after I changed the water.  He'd been bathing - his feathers were all fluffy and he was soaked!!  I wish I would have taken a picture of him, but the sun was in the wrong spot so all you would have seen would have been a dirty window!!

Tomorrow we're going to miss church.  I'm sure glad that in a couple of days I'll be able to view the YouTube sermon.  We're going to have these on our website soon.  As to why we're missing church, we're going to drive the '56 to Farmington for the Strawberry Festival.  Should be a nice, hot day to sit out at a car show!!  I'm afraid the ice cream will melt before we get it eaten!!  So, if you have nothing else to do tomorrow, come on down to the river and sit a spell with us!!  The ice cream and strawberries are free from 2:00-4:00!!

More later...


No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...